10 Things You Didn't Know About Becky Monson (in random order)
2. I hate shredded coconut and I tell people I am allergic to it so I don’t have to eat it. (me, too!-MS)
3. Growing up my dad was a radio personality and because of that I got to meet many famous people that no one really cares about.
4. In the 6th grade I got my ears pierced and then pretended like they got infected so I could get attention.
5. I love math and wish I was better at it.
6. Throughout my life I have attempted to play the violin, the cello, the bass violin, the clarinet, the piano, the guitar, the ukulele, the drums, and the electric bass. I stuck with guitar the longest, but probably haven’t picked up my guitar in about 3 years (sad).
7. I have had way too many different kinds of jobs in my life – I get bored easily.
8. I love to sing and once sang back-up on an album for an up-and-coming rap artist in Boulder, Colorado. I have never heard of him since.
9. I consider myself a fairly sane person, but in the middle of the night when I’m woken up by my kids, I’m as crazy as they come.
10. I have always wanted to have magical powers – thus my love for Sabrina the Teenage Witch reruns and Harry Potter.
I'd like to thank Becky for agreeing to be interviewed for the blog! Don't forget to check back on Thursday for my review of Thirty-Two Going on Spinster.